Tuning Dexilon is used by the installer to configure the system parameters (Antennas, Loop, Deactivator, etc…) and also for alarms and People Counter management.
Tuning Dexilon also provides real-time information from both modules (EAS and People Counter) in order to analyse performance levels.
EAS Tuning Options:
- Alarm Triggers: Gain and Threshold Levels, Noise Algorithms, Resonance.
- Alarm Options: Configure Beep and Light options for the different types of alarms.
- System: Real Time Clock, Green Mode.
People Counter Tuning Options:
- Configure and tune corridors in order to collect and obtain the store traffic.
- Sound Options: Configure the sound type for ins and outs.
- Get the information obtained from the stores and analyze collected data which can be represent it graphically.